Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th nov

4 posters

Go down

9th nov Empty 9th nov

Post by Bum Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:24 pm

kirut left woo woo!
won 4/4
The occasion avenue - cant remember tag
first match was balanced same old defence shit, really boring warriors isle defensive crap, they made some good spikes cos yuna was runnign glimmer and i was lying on the floor alot, and kyo wasted all my energy drawing.
eventually cracked them and destroyed them at VoD.

Legend will never die - as above
our hall, these guys were bad, they had a hammer war, crushed them straight away, should have flawlessed but steve was too busy touching himself to keep himself alive, raped them just before VoD methinks.

Stylish Crew [Sc]
koren homosexuals, running condition pressure, it hurt alot, and once again every1 cries at me and yuna cos people die, (warriors dont understand we have energy, same way we dont understand frenzy) anyway we take a bunch of deaths and dont bother pulling back and with a ninja like catapult blast from steve we pwzed a ton of archers and as they pull back to kill him we collapse slowly but make the kills where it counts, at VoD they res while we're eating their knights, we roll them and stand back and let the archers fire at will, will being the guild lord.

Confusion in the ranks
be more gay please? 4DA's out of 5 paragons, with shtterstorm, mirror barbs, but in the words of bogey no Mo/W no care, we stand there and get shit chucked at us for a while and make some kills, then for some reason we stop killing and jony runs in the front way to kick some shit, we start taking pressure and pull back, bogey decides to leeroy through with a flag while we're nearly dead and energy less, i die and yuna legs it, pussy, we turtle a bit and split some more sit around and heal shit while jony frenzy's more.

above all gg's. less rage at the monks pls kthxbye

Bum

Back to top Go down

9th nov Empty Re: 9th nov

Post by Jony Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 pm

um frenzy is gud we won didnt we i killed all the archers and knights basically myself lols
Jony
Jony

Back to top Go down

Post by Bum Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:59 am

ya gj, i was only jkin bout le frezny ^^

Bum

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:50 am

kirut come back ill protect u from jony

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post by bogatyr Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:49 am

won 4/4
The occasion avenue - cant remember tag
first match was balanced same old defence shit, really boring warriors isle defensive crap, they made some good spikes cos yuna was runnign glimmer and i was lying on the floor alot, and kyo wasted all my energy drawing.
eventually cracked them and destroyed them at VoD.

Legend will never die - as above
our hall, these guys were bad, they had a hammer war, crushed them straight away, should have flawlessed but steve was too busy touching himself to keep himself alive, raped them just before VoD methinks.

Stylish Crew [Sc]
koren homosexuals, running condition pressure, it hurt alot, and once again every1 cries at me and yuna cos people die, (warriors dont understand we have energy, same way we dont understand frenzy) anyway we take a bunch of deaths and dont bother pulling back and with a ninja like catapult blast from steve we pwzed a ton of archers and as they pull back to kill him we collapse slowly but make the kills where it counts, at VoD they res while we're eating their knights, we roll them and stand back and let the archers fire at will, will being the guild lord.------- this would have been easier if you ran rc instead of glimmer like i said cuz glimmer is very gay also like if you see the wars turning around and running towards me n jony like dont fucking stand a mile back and push up since there offense clearly isnt on you

Confusion in the ranks
be more gay please? 4DA's out of 5 paragons, with shtterstorm, mirror barbs, but in the words of bogey no Mo/W no care, we stand there and get shit chucked at us for a while and make some kills, then for some reason we stop killing and jony runs in the front way to kick some shit, we start taking pressure and pull back, bogey decides to leeroy through with a flag while we're nearly dead and energy less, i die and yuna legs it, pussy, we turtle a bit and split some more sit around and heal shit while jony frenzy's more.

above all gg's. less rage at the monks pls kthxbye
--------i wont yell at monks if you suck less!!!! ^^ also dont run thru the lava and get criplled while 5 paras are raping you TT should went over the top

but the most import tant thing that can be learned from those first 3 matches is that the para was not gud

bogatyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bum Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:59 pm

i ran through le fire, and lived Very Happy
i was only jkin about les rage
i are never serious

Bum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content