Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We suck

5 posters

Go down

We suck Empty We suck

Post by Yuna Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:44 pm

Won against We Are From Poland r200ish

Balanced vs balanced on our map. We engage 8v8 at flagstand and manage to pressure them pretty early in the match forcing them to fall back, however they are decent and we fail to team wipe them (warriors r bead). Match drags on as they pile up DP and only manage to kill 1-2 people in our team, we push them hardcore into their base but luckily someone on vent reminds us that 'VOD IS IN 10s LETZ RUN GUYZ' and we pull out in time. They try to pull off a predictable gank over the bridge at VoD but we stop them with a bodyblock. E-surge almost wipes our team but they are so DPd that they drop like bogatyr on frenzy, so yeh we take em down in a matter of seconds.

Won against Frozen Dream r300-sumfin

They ran a pressure build with a stand Rt/Mo smiter and dual Mind Blast eles. Im not sure why but everyone seems to run Steam now, I guess cuz of the costume brawl thing. Its also a gay skill which gives dmg + blind so its not bad, whatever. Anyway, as the match starts and jony QQs about being blind they manage to kill bogey (how strange) early in only for him to get death pacted and die again. lol. Apart from warriors dying we manage to have an advantage 8v8 and kill a few of them but not enough to steamroll their asses. As VoD closes in we fuck up and they chain kill both the monks and a couple of people but jony spams that death pact and we manage to recover. Things didnt look too good when VoD struck and we prepared to fight a team with 2 fire eles and a stand splinter Rt at flagstand. Luckily our Knight is leet and manages to aggro all their NPCs at once while I prot him up and our npcs barbacue theirs, which gave us a nice advantage right off. However while we are about to wipe them Rao lags out and they take the opportunity to clear up our npcs and even out things. The match gets pretty intense as we both fight at stand with no npcs and both lords hitting each other, we take a few kills but manage to pewpewpew more and kill faster. gg nice match.

Lost against Ne Ve R Mi Nd - some scrub guild

This match was horribad. They split right off with a 3 man gank we try to counter them but fail horribly. Im not sure what happned cuz I wasnt with the split but we basically did nothing for 15 minutes and they eventually manage to kill our split somehow. We run around like turkeys and spread out all over the map trying to pull back to base and they kill couple of npcs and people for no reason until VoD at which point they retreat to flagstand and rickroll us with npc/morale advantage. Ranger with mic would b nice btw.

Won against Guardians of Yatagua- r600

They ran 3 paragons 2 dervishes with loads of dmg but no enchant removal. All goes well till the frenchman lags out and they wipe us forcing us to retreat. We split and they are retarded so we gain some advantage, they still manage to kill some of us though cuz im the only monk with prot and bogey/jony have no clue about monk bars yet they tell us what to run. Match goes till VoD and we manage to get some nice moral boosts to clear off DP, we wipe them at flagstand and win.

Lost Against Not Dead -r300?

Balanced vs Balanced in our guild hall. My screen froze, they killed 1-2 people, then i guess i was jus tired and sucked so we wiped. I blame the paragon.

Yuna

Back to top Go down

We suck Empty Re: We suck

Post by bogatyr Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:51 pm

wtb you scrubs using prot spirit on us wars rly need

bogatyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:13 am

WTB more cooperation and none of this "hi im a cry baby I dont want to play this bar" nonsense. Seriously. Not that we lost because of that, but it's highly annoying and honestly Tyreal, I was ready to just strangle you at the end
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:24 am

its more like all 4 monks in the guild said the bar didnt work, yet we still ran it. it would be like me telling bogey and jony what to run on their warriors, i dont think theyd be too happy.

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bum Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 am

agreed, let us run good bars Very Happy

Bum

Back to top Go down

Post by Russ Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:42 pm

stop playing without me, you always lose.

Russ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum