Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATs FTW

Go down

ATs FTW Empty ATs FTW

Post by Yuna Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:58 pm

Won 7/8 matches with an overall rating gain of +40 and came first in the daily AT, now we are higher ranked then zEn!! Anyway here are some match reports:

Won Against Peaceful Torture +3

First match took place in our hall. These guys were known to run extremely gay shit, which made our monks shit their pants at the thought of gettin bum raped by Rt/Ws ect. As we run to the flagstand however we are relieved to find out that they are running a pretty standard build and the fight begins. The match progresses fairly slowly as neither team really manages to overwhelm the other, and we are only able to score a few kills here and there. They are also able to kill Bum a few times while their mesmer abuses the prot monk and touches his naughty parts multiple times. Although my QQing on vent is ignored we manage to hold our position and successfully score some morale boosts through blocking/snaring their runner. With a morale advantage and constistant pressure we finally force them to pull back and turtle into their own base, at which point the match pretty much became one-sided as they gathered up DP and eventually resigned.

Won Against Straight Forward +2

Another 'straight-forward' (hehe) match on imperial isle, balanced vs balanced. These guys had some ex-DrE members playing in the team and former friends of zen, so nothing more then the usual scrubs Razz . The match begins and they quickly take advantage of our mis-postioning by pressuring out the monks and scoring a kill on me in the first few minutes of the fight. My early death serves as a wake-up call and we decide to get our fingers out and start playing, at which point we realized their monks were baed and began to roll them. The rest of the match was pretty much a big massacre, with their monks DP'd out at 10 minutes and a successfull resign spike from the enemy team.

Won Against Not Dead +15

A nice win against a decent guild which had rolled us the day before. The match took place in Isle of the Wurms, leading us to split the ranger and flagger to cap the health shrine straight off. The main team engages at flagstand but we soon suffer from an early death on behalf of our mesmer, which also happened to be holding the flag. As a result bogey begins having a fit on vent and yells at the monks while they constantly pressure the main team and inflict serious DP on Bum in particular, although we still manage to hold our position. On the other hand our split sucessfully slows down their runner enough for the whole team to push up and block him for an important morale boost. Nevertheless they continue to have the upperhand 8v8 and score important kills, with the DP really starting to kick in. The match drags on till VoD, with both teams at flagstand waiting for npcs and preparing for the final showdown. With Bum DP'd things didnt look so well for us but my amazing display of monking at VoD gave us the upperhand and we were able to turn around the match by rapidly gaining npc advantage and pressuring the opponent. That and they got splinter diverted. In the end we got our revenge and thats all that matters, in yo face suckers.

Lost Against Smart People -2

Match in our guild hall against some top100 pug guild. The match began fairly well for us at flagstand as they began to feel our pressure quickly, leading us to score a couple of important kills early in. However they continue to play really aggressively and our backline breaks under their pressure, giving them the opportunity to chain kill both monks and wipe half the team. We base res but never manage to recover from that point on, only being able to stall them for a good ten minutes before giving up and resigning. Megabane shot spam really hurt that match, also steve's warding abilities need to be reviewed. Apart from that I didnt spot any particular mistakes on our part, I think we were jus outplayed by a more expirienced team. Should have called to fall back a little earlier seeing the amount of pressure we were taking, although i doubt that might have changed the course of the match.

Rest of the matches were against scrubs that we rolled with ease but gg anyway. 79 reward points wooo!

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum