Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30th nov

2 posters

Go down

30th nov Empty 30th nov

Post by Bum Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:20 am

Frozen Dream [Fr] -3 uncharted isle
we had crazy lags, and they ran some fire eles which is really fag, both warriors went down in the first couple of minutes and took every opportunity to cry to their hearts content, we basically lagged the whole match Rao dc/ed and went the wrong way which lost us a valuable boost, we basically kept wiping till we resigned.

We Are From Poland [Pol] -2 Druids isle
we started off by leeroying into a choke point where they had a derv + splintarz waiting, we got rolled and played terribad, the end.

I Final Destination I [End] +2 cant remember map
we pooped on them.

W Koncu Wygramy +2
see above.

Ghostly Heroes [GoH] +2 Druids isle
We didnt start too good and ook alot of pressure, i think tyreal was 60dp about halfway through, but we held out and started playing good for once, and made a few well timed spikes before VoD which really hurt them and gave us time to wipe their NPC's, we pulled back and invited their guild lord in for tea and buiscuits, them stamped on his head.

I ninja back so we can start the AT about 10 seconds before it starts, i am yet to be thanked =/, we win the first by forfeit

Penguin Terrorism [Tux] +18 Isle of Solitude
We start off really well, making a few early kills, they kidna suck at pressuring us, but bogey dies cos hes over the other side of the map and asking for a heal, we fight at flagstand for ages positioned terribly and everyone just runs into each other until we can get our position sorted, we get a boost, and spike them out before VoD then muller their NPC's and their lord gg.

The Catharsis [tc] +19 Isle of Meditation
Started off by shitting our pants and they push us really hard, with their ranger eating our monks alive, we manage to regain focus, and it them hard, with our archers raining pin downs on them, we push them back right into their base making some kills on the way, they res and push us out, but they push too hard and after a few minutes we drop their monks again, we push them back to base before VoD farming NPC's on the way, our para gets body blocked on the way out, so we have to leave a soldier behind, it makes a big difference when they start farming our NPC's at VoD and things looked grim until we dropped their monks, we wipe them and finish the lord, gg champ range Very Happy.

Straight Forward [SF] +12 Isle of Wurms
starts pretty messy and they get the health shrine and luckily d-strike my WoH and gale my RoF, so im kinda pissed at this point, we get our composure back and start kicking them in the face, we get the health shrine, and i get a nice pleak on my infuse QQ, we own them from here onwards, and wipe them just before VoD, they had no chance at VoD and we raped them real good.

GG's guys first champ point together, keep it up Very Happy

Bum

Back to top Go down

30th nov Empty Re: 30th nov

Post by Yuna Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:06 am

nice turnabout in the AT. also whoever that first ranger was dont guest again plx.

some stuff to add:

[Pol] - After the first 10s we had half the team under 50% health. Their first spike hit like 2-3 people with deepwound, ill never know if i spirit bonded the right guy. never again plz.

[goh] - They ran a really offensive build and we collapsed cuz our positioning was crap. bum infuse me kthx.

[Tux] - Our ranger was on speed and interupted their whole defense, we had nice positioning at start aswell which made it hard for em to get pressure off. At flagstand things got a little messier and we made a few mistakes like our mesmer deciding to become frontline.

[tc] - those motherfuckers were SO lucky on interupts. we started out really badly with placing the ward around the corner in a chokepoint and i couldnt see shit. after that all goes well apart the time they chain killed both monks cuz i had guardian diverted and sb DCHOPPED for the second time. god hates me.

[SF] - they failed at splitting n we pwnt their war n ranger repeatedly. lrn2split.

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bum Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:09 am

thanks.
my infuse key is broke, cant actually remember what happened that match, think i just failed, i might blame lag actually

Bum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum