Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emo's app.

4 posters

Go down

Emo's app. Empty Emo's app.

Post by Emo Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:10 pm

Hai guys, hurd you was looking for ranger, thought I'd give it a shot.

Basic Shix
IGN: The Forlorn Martyr
What people call me: Emo (fu emo haters, made a character called The Happy Emo once for lolx, and it stuck)
Age: 16, but mature, and a pretty deep voice, at least I've been told that I sound about 25, decide for jooselves.
Playtimes: Pretty much 4GMT-10GMT on weekdays, and to infinite at the weekends.

Pvp Titles
Hero - r10, 10.7k fame (hit r9 during the first double fame weekend, only lame shit I've ever run is Mo/A spike because my stupid guild at the time loved it)
Champ - r0, 12 points, my weak spot, was never really given the opportunity to get them. Played in 1000+ Gvgs.
(Glad - 2, HB (lol) - 1)
Total Balthazar Faction - 3.83 million

Guild History
Just Smile [xD] - mainly HA about 2 years ago, peaked at about r300 gvgwise.
Frenzy Heal Sig [FhS] - reform of Just Smile without the gayz. Was here for a long time until I got pissed off with the excessive amount of Mo/A spike they did, it was pretty boring. Peaked at r60 with Monk spike (fail), with balanced peaked just outside top 100.
Our B E A V E R Is [cute] - peaked at around 200, was a guild I made with some old alliance guys.
Nightmare On Sesame Street [Elmo] - reform of [cute] with some better plays/less gays (hate dem gays). Peaked at around 200, had an attempt at the Celestial Tournament, play times failed.
Kisss My [Axe] - reform of [Elmo] again, without the gays (notice pattern), peaked at 130 before everybody left for absolutely no apparent reason at all, now Americans have it and run lots of Sin Split.
Reform of Frenzy Heal Sig [FhS] - was bad, leader went inactive.
Castration Signet [Ouch] - pretty fail, dunno why I bothered mentioning it.
Various reforms of a guild whos name I can't even remember, ending up pugging in Crimson Reconcilement and Epic Failing Europeans.
Currently residing in Straight Forward [SF] who I have noticed you guys mock a lot in your match reports, which I think is great because they consider me a sub despite the fact that their core fails.

I realise that that isn't the most impressive guild history eva, but this is the first guild I've ever even applied for (so I tried hard to make my app look nice and pretty), usually just go with friends over and over again, repeating the same old fail. Well I'm tired of that.

Bit About Myself
Confident once I get to know people, which is pretty much why I've never applied for top ranked guilds before. Can take criticism (and of course lots of compliments), don't rage (not since I stopped playing warrior, you gotta rage when you warrior, damn b surge). Ranger wise I'm pretty solid, although that could be my own deluded opinion, we should find out, guest me sometimes. Reflexes very sharp, with 100 ping or less I'll get 3/4 casts. I like grammar and correct spelling, it ownz.

So anyway, by the time I'm done writing this app, you'll probably have a ranger, disbanded once, reformed, disbanded again.
Would love a try out, see how things go despite the lack of leetness that goes down on paper. Hope to hear from you soon.

Emo

Back to top Go down

Emo's app. Empty Re: Emo's app.

Post by Athena Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:27 pm

If we rage at you will you go emo? (sorry couldn't help it)
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:46 pm

Hmmmm... probably, and don't worry, the blood loss won't effect my play. But why would you rage at me, I'll own, we'll have lolz, lots of blow jobs, usual crap.

Emo

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:05 pm

Emo wrote:Hmmmm... probably, and don't worry, the blood loss won't effect my play. But why would you rage at me, I'll own, we'll have lolz, lots of blow jobs, usual crap.

Steve will love that
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:07 pm

After reading these forums I thought it was appropriate thing to say.

Emo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:06 pm

Well, you seem really enthuisiastic about recruiting, if you ever feel like trying me out, gimme a call.

Good luck.

Emo

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:42 pm

Patience padawan. We may be slow but a trial will come
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:53 pm

Thanks for the update, reassuring to say the least. I'll just sit tight in my friends self titled guild for a while.

Emo

Back to top Go down

Post by deleted Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:22 pm

is that Teh Freda's by chance?

deleted

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodred Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:29 pm

Nightmare on sesame Street! I was in there;) I remember you, you once made a d/mo with draw conditions and avatar of melandru , that was pretty hot I'm not lying

Bloodred

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:46 pm

Despite sounding completely retarded the D/Mo owned, but it was so boring and I had to play it all the time because everyone else sucked with Draw Conditions. >.<

I remember you being in there as well, your brother made you leave or something and I was probably in a bad mood and wouldnt take you back... sigh, emo kids hey, what will you do?

And @ deleted, yes I am in Teh Freda [Fred] atm, definitely shows you how pro I am. Fred only invites leetsauce players... that and anybody he sees Guildless in HA.. hmm.

BTW, this forum posts everything twice for me, its wierd.

Emo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum