Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intolerable Treason goes 32th and earns her first Bronze Tri

+6
Russ
Jony
Guilla
Yuna
Athena
Xero
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Intolerable Treason goes 32th and earns her first Bronze Tri - Page 2 Empty Re: Intolerable Treason goes 32th and earns her first Bronze Tri

Post by Draven Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:04 pm

1/2 second on ranger rupts includes the flight time, you're a bad ranger!

monks dont use a 40/40 set its a 40/20 set with 20% enchants

and even 78% chance means that you will probably not get a fast cast several times in a single match since you use aegis a LOT and a fast cast is still a second most of the time.

Draven

Back to top Go down

Intolerable Treason goes 32th and earns her first Bronze Tri - Page 2 Empty Re: Intolerable Treason goes 32th and earns her first Bronze Tri

Post by Yuna Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:16 pm

the FC might be a problem for the ranger if hes not nearby, thats why i was saying cancel spam is mainly mesmer bait (although good rangers have no prob with 1s casts Wink ). everything i stated was talking from expirience because ive tried this method and aegis would get pleaked everytime on the FC. theres no point in throwing calculations into this, tactics > mindless spam based on luck. u should always be using aegis with the intent of actually getting it off, 'lets hope i get FC quickly' is a bad logic.

this is the last time i comment on the matter. if people insist furthermore ill limit myself to reply with 'lol urbad' or 'nou'.

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Russ Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:58 pm

1s casts are not a problem. 1s casts with people canceling is. that is all. cancel more. also why we are talking about this when it clearly isn't our problem is beyond me... we need to talk about our tactics imo.

Russ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yes I Like Myself Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:11 am

Draven wrote:1/2 second on ranger rupts includes the flight time, you're a bad ranger!

monks dont use a 40/40 set its a 40/20 set with 20% enchants

and even 78% chance means that you will probably not get a fast cast several times in a single match since you use aegis a LOT and a fast cast is still a second most of the time.

Actually, the interupt, as in when the arrow leaves the bow is 1/4. And the flighttime can be anything..

And it's 64% to not get a FC aegis, 4% on both triggering at the same time, 32% for only one.

Yes I Like Myself
TEH KING
TEH KING

https://itreason.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xero Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:01 am

statistics show that most monks are in fact extemely unlucky and can go, even with using a 40/20/+20, without a single fc aegis for an entire match.

on the other side, you could get 10000000 4x faster in a row..

it's all based of luck. Also, canceling your aegis only to find out you had a 4x faster cast is annoying.

Xero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yes I Like Myself Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:39 am

Don't think it's that easy to cancel a 1/4s cast, if your canceling your aegis to find it..

Yes I Like Myself
TEH KING
TEH KING

https://itreason.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum