Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 17th

4 posters

Go down

November 17th Empty November 17th

Post by Athena Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:29 pm

First match report ever, and blah I studied journalism in High school so yes Kirut this will be detailed.

Men At [Work] #702

The match pretty much starts with pressure, pressure, pressure. They had a FC air mesmer with hexbreaker that keeps on blinding our warriors. We had Phe guest monking and Phe, you're a good mes but not that good of a monk Wink
Their team kept spiking us out throughout the match, while our offense managed to do some mild damage, but nothing to make their monks cry. Deleted gets 60% DP halfway into the game and Jony and Bogy keeps exploding. Russ splits off to their base at 9 minutes, ninjas their repair kit and kills a couple of archers, while Bogy repairs the cata and invades their base like a big Bubba.
Sadly, Bubba fails att killing anything and retreats to run flags while I help Phe and Steve with the pressure by spamming Heal Party and protting as best as I can.
At VoD Jony manages to cata the Knights and the Bodyguard, we get morale and their NPC:s wipe at base. They split off a war, ranger and a rit at 20 to try to kill our Lord. Phe, Steve and I go back to our base and heal and prot our asses off for a minute or two while Bogy tries to ninja their Lord but fails. Their split keeps our Guild Lord aggroed and therefor trapped in our base but Jony, Kirut and Russ kills them; they basically wipe at 23.26 and resign a couple of seconds later. Great come back.

Oh yeah. After his KKK meeting, Deleted forgot to put his "bandana" back on so he was running the whole game with 12 in Dom. Lesson learned: No more KKK meetings before GVG plox

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

November 17th Empty Re: November 17th

Post by bogatyr Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:31 pm

i bum raped there base , that is all

bogatyr

Back to top Go down

November 17th Empty Re: November 17th

Post by Jony Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:35 pm

the fast cast air mesmer touch me in bad places