Intolerable Treason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 18th

5 posters

Go down

November 18th Empty November 18th

Post by Athena Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:03 am

Mind is a bit blurry here and there so feel free to add some info.

Entraiment des fous +2
They were running NR/Tranq with traps and shit. Don't remember much other then that we were pressuring them. They had a warrior, ranger and monk splitting off to our base but Bubba Bogy, Tiyuri and I killed their monk and split off to their base where Bogy and I died because i fail at monking. We went back and forth, like a fun game of ping pong until VOD when we killed their split after 20. Tiyuri and I stayed in their base to see if they were sending another gank, which they did but they failed. Tiyuri suicided in lava and don't know if they resigned or if we killed their Lord but we won. yay!

Le Refuge Des Chats Noirs +2
I have no clue who these people were an no memory of the game either. We won.

At The Top [Apex] +3
These homos ran heroway and when we killed their animal scrotums they had the guts to complain about our blockway build. Anyway.
It started out good; by constantly running flags and pressuring their healers as well as sending the ranger to their base, we showed them who's in control. They make a lame attempt to gank our base but hey hey, they fail. After fighting in our base for a couple of minutes we manage to push them back into their base. They give up on running flags which gives us some very beautiful boosts. We fight in their base for a while, killing almost all of their NPC's (maybe all, dont remember) Then the "Hi I am a retard who don't know how to res LOLOL" scene happens. The main team was pushing back because our monks were pressured. Bum dies, or was it Steve? Don't remember. It took us 100 damn years to res him, which resulted in the death of our other monk. Which lead to team wipe. Me, Jony and someone else managed to stay alive. Be happy for those morale boosts!
VoD. They try to gank, they fail. We have Bubba. Bubba likes to surprise sex the Lord to death. We win yay! (at least I think that's what happened lol).

Cut my wrists and black eyes [some emo tag] +2
Heroway. Thumpers, ugh. We took pressure but lucky for us we had the mighty Bubba Bogy, who, together with his ranger sidekick ninja'd into their base. I think they killed their lord too. Like true Bubbas.

Sicilian Swashbucklers [savy] -1
Ugh. They ran trainway with wars and a magebane ranger. Horray. We managed to not take too much pressure for a bit but the wars kept knocking down our monks and eventually it led to their deaths, which lead to a near team wipe. With only Curse and Jony alive they manage to kill our bodyguard at 8.00. They get a boost and despite our efforts to push them back our monks are too pressured and it does not take long until we wipe again. They kill our lord, gg.

We hold hands -3
Damn koreans. They ran 2 wars, one EvIL crip shot, a mesmer, whatever, and we had the shitties guest ranger this world has ever seen. Legolas does not approve. So, they pressure us loads, continuesly spiking out Bum and Steve. Bogy and the shit ranger split off to their base and kill stuff, while fighting their ranger and rit runner. They try to push for boost several times but it doesn't go as well as expected and their ranger and a war push in over the bridge. Jony runs back to chase them away and AFTER BOTH OUR MONKS DIE AND NONE OF YOU IDIOTS RES THEM we are forced to push back into our base which is basically were the rest of the game takes place. They keep spiking out Bum, Phe and Steve, leaving Bum at 45% DP halfway into the game. Bogy and the shit ranger kill stuffs in their base and then Body dies and hey hey what do you know, the shit ranger cant even keep himself alive against a hammer war. fail. Anyway, shortly before VOD they run back to flagstand, killing me twice giving them constant boosts. Jony and Body run over their bridge to try to gank their lord while they run to our lord. A rit with weapon of shadow is in their base, Bogy kills him. We would have won, the Lord was at like 5% health. We really would have won. If the ranger didn't fail at interrupting res sig, and then failed at interrupting weapon of warding/shadow. Yes I am bitter.

Curse I know you were trying to help when you guested that guy, but please dont ever mention his name together with guest and GVG again.

Meh, at least we won +5 and a Top Rating Gained place on guildwars.com

I suck at grammar

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

November 18th Empty Re: November 18th

Post by Lay Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:52 am

Nice playing guys, keep it up Smile

We lost against Apex in the same evening, but flawlessed savy. All nothing against the -4 in the end though against some Rank 1600 guild when two of our guests just left the game :S
Lay
Lay

http://zeroes.de

Back to top Go down

Post by curse Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:16 am

Athena wrote:
Curse I know you were trying to help when you guested that guy, but please dont ever mention his name together with guest and GVG again.

I know. Sorry!! /shame

curse

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:58 am

i saw that last match on obs this morning....that was perhaps the biggest failure at ressing a monk i have ever witnessed in my guild wars career. grats

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bum Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:35 pm

yer i dont like being dead, i feel more useless than when im alive, but ye we didnt do to bad, practice makes perfect, and i vote kyo as match reporter from now on, cos she writes good Very Happy

Bum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down